Thursday 30 April 2009

Wearable Technology?

How do we all feel about wearable technology?

Are you all going to feel as though you are part of a sci-fi movie or geeky? Who does it appeal to?

My Biomimicry project is about to take a turn, a new path, one I think I was avoiding, shutting my eyes on, yet I think it makes so much sense, it kills me to be so stubborn at times.

So I can't quite share the secret, but I can give you a few clues: A/ Im still taking inspiration on the Courtship ritual of Spiders, especially on the humoristic part of it where the male must perform a dance to signify to the female that he isn't a meal but her mate. B/ It will communicate an element between two signifiers.......
At least, this is the intention behind it. Now the question is will I manage to make it happen.
Virtually this needs some good animation, short movie to mock up the final concept.

Have you guessed what it s going to be about?

No comments:

Squidee will light differently according to where you stand

Squidee will light differently according to where you stand
©clementinedebos 2009

Creative Pattern Re-Cipe

Creative Pattern Re-Cipe
Tarpaulin Embellished ©clementinedebos 2009

Creative Pattern Re-Cipe

Creative Pattern Re-Cipe
Tarpaulin Embellished ©clementinedebos 2009