Wednesday 1 April 2009

New Creative Ventures

I'm embarking yet again on a new adventure in parallel to the one I m still on. I've been selected among 30 creatives out of 150 to participate to a New Creative Ventures at London business school. 30 creatives will be paired up with 30 MBA students from LBS to make a project happen, well the aim is that one of our ventures comes to life, we have 10 weeks to build up the business plan and the final week we present in front of potential investors, yes like 'Dragons Den". The winning team gets a cash prize and to get their new creative ventures on the go! Wish me luck.....

Net Present Value Rules! Its not so much about the profit your company can make its more about how the company can seek opportunities which have positive Net Present value, which makes sense.
Also we cannot predict, forecast what will happen we can only produce an estimate of what can happen.
However one constant remains the one of taking risks. I think you can apply this in any areas of your life. Take risks won't hurt, it will make you move forward whatever the outcome.
It it of course easier said then done.
For all I can remember in my life every time I've taken a risk, I haven't been disappointed whatever the outcome was. This is especially true in my career.
Actually risk taking and intuition have led me to where I am today. They both keep me going and drive my passion!

No comments:

Squidee will light differently according to where you stand

Squidee will light differently according to where you stand
©clementinedebos 2009

Creative Pattern Re-Cipe

Creative Pattern Re-Cipe
Tarpaulin Embellished ©clementinedebos 2009

Creative Pattern Re-Cipe

Creative Pattern Re-Cipe
Tarpaulin Embellished ©clementinedebos 2009